YOUR ABILITY TO WITHDRAW FUNDS
Our policy is to make funds from your deposits available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit. Once the funds are available you can withdraw them in cash and we will use the funds to pay checks you have written.
For determining the availability of your deposits, every day is a business day, except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. If you make a deposit before 5:00 PM on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit after 5:00 PM on a business day, or on a day that we are not open, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day that we are open.
Longer Delays May Apply
Funds you deposit by check may be delayed for a longer period under the following circumstances:
- We believe a check you deposit will not be paid.
- You deposit checks totaling more than $5,000 on any one day.
- You redeposit a check that has been returned unpaid.
- You have overdrawn your account repeatedly in the last six months.
- New Account less than 30 days old.
- There is an emergency, such as failure of communications or computer equipment.
We will notify you if we delay your ability to withdraw funds for any of these reasons, and we will tell you when the funds will be available. They will generally be available no later than the 5th business day after the day of your deposit. We will notify you if the general policy is not followed.
If you have any questions about your deposit, please contact us at the office where you made your deposit.
Janesville Office: (608) 752-2265
Williams Bay Office: (262) 245-6541